Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court regular meeting held June 7, 2022.
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court special meeting held June 7, 2022.
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
Department Monthly Reports:
- Hear presentations from the following departments regarding the monthly reports of all fines imposed and collected, all judgements rendered and collected for the use of the County, and all jury fees collected in the month of May 2022, pursuant to Local Government Code 114.044 and Texas Government Code 51.402:
- County Clerk, Vicki Scott
- Justice of the Peace, Pct. 1, Mary Jane Baeza
- Justice of the Peace, Pct. 2, Neri Flores
- Discuss and consider authorizing the County Auditor to seek bids for demo and renovation of interior space of the ACE Arena. The costs will be paid out of Fund 47, Legacy Fund.
- Hear recommendation from the Legacy committee to approve the Andrews ISD Shade Proposal for Underwood and Devonian playgrounds and take action as necessary.
Fire Marshal Request:
- Discuss and consider approving an Order Prohibiting Certain Fireworks In Unincorporated Areas of Andrews County Effective June 14, 2022 under Local Government Code Section 352.051.
Declare As Salvage, Pursuant To Local Government Code 263.152 (A)(3):
- Discuss and consider approving to declare as salvage to be destroyed the following items from the District Clerks Office: Cutter, asset tag #3796.
Human Resource Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the updated Andrews County Employee Handbook.
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2021-2022 Budget year under Local Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.