- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court regular meeting held May 17, 2022.
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court special meeting held May 17, 2022.
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
Department Monthly Reports:
- Hear presentation from Robin Harper, Andrews County Tax Assessor Collector, regarding monthly report and disposition of Andrews County taxes collected for the month of April 2022.
Texas Property Code Section 74.602:
- Discuss and consider approving to file an Unclaimed Property Capital Credits for Counties request with the Texas State Comptroller,
Parks Department Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the contract for $18,500 with Wolfard Design to serve as a landscape architect for future renovations of Andrews County Golf Course and to continue the master plan that was developed by Wolfard Design. To be paid from the ARPA Grant Fund 125.
- Discuss and consider approving the Right-of-Entry agreement between Andrews County and Texas Department of Transportation for permission to enter the property, Blk A-45 Sec 23 Ab 441 23.82 Ac Out W/Pt PSL, to perform various types of investigations.
Human Resource Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the Training Site Agreement between Andrews County and Texas Workforce Commission/Workforce Solutions Permian Basin to allow the trainees and a trainer to be trained at locations in Andrews County.
- Declare As Surplus to be sold at auction the following items from the ACE Arena, Pursuant To Local Government Code 263.152(a)(1): 7 Shank Plow, tag #8870; 1967 International Tractor, tag # 9866; Plow, Priefert Alley Panels, Metal Bucking Chute, Exhaust Fan, BBQ pit, WW Roping Chute, Micro Rain Sprinkler, Green Panels, Priefect Bucking Slides and Overhead Gates, 16ft White Panels, and Grey Panels.
- Discuss and consider approving to transfer the following item from the IT Department to the ACE Arena: HP Laptop, tag #10382
- Discuss and consider approving to transfer the following item from the IT Department to the District Clerk Office: HP Laptop, tag #10879
- Discuss and consider approving to transfer the following item from the Sheriffs Office to the IT Department: Microsoft Surface, serial # 059056302853.
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2021-2022 Budget year under Local Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.