Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court regular meeting held May 3, 2022.
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
- Hear request form Pedro Infante for the use of Lakeside Park, Saturday, August 27, 2022 from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. for a community concert event and take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider waiving the fee for the James Roberts Center for the ACJLA Champions Club Fundraiser being held August 12, 2022 at 6 P.M.
Department Monthly Reports:
- Hear presentations from the following departments regarding the monthly reports of all fines imposed and collected, all judgements rendered and collected for the use of the County, and all jury fees collected in the month of April 2022, pursuant to Local Government Code 114.044 and Texas Government Code 51.402:
- Justice of the Peace 2, Neri Flores
- Andrews County Clerk, Vicki Scott
- Director of Adult Probation, Corina Whitehead
- Discuss and consider extending the Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency until 1l:59 P.M. June 12, 2022.
Historical Commission Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the application for Paige Bowman to complete a previous Voting Members term beginning May 10, 2022 through December 31, 2022 for the Andrews County Historical Commission.
Human Resource Request:
- Hear Employment Report for the month of April.
- Discuss and consider approving a 6 month raise for Andrew Counts 4-H Ag Agent in the amount of $500 per month.
- Discuss and consider approving the May 7, 2022, Constitutional Amendment Election workers pay for early voting and election day.
Health Insurance Committee Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the Plan Change Request Form for Andrews County Employee Insurance Plan to allow 1. Deductible and Out of Pocket Maximums to cross apply on all tiers, including Out of Network, 2. SSO (Second Surgical Opinion) – Change to “subject to applicable benefit based on where service is performed.”, 3. Medical plan to cover all Diabetic supplies at no member responsibility, 4 RAPS (Radiology, Anesthesiology, Pathology, etc) – add hospitalist to category, add 50 miles from Participants place of residence for out of area, and 5 Genetic Testing to reflect: member who has a positive screening exams are eligible for genetic testing and counseling as recommended by the Health Insurance Committee.
- Discuss and consider approving to transfer the following item from Andrews County Precinct 4 to Andrews County Precinct 3: F544 International Tractor with Spreader, asset tag #8573.
County Auditor Request:
- Discuss and consider approving Wayne M Manning, CPA as the outside auditor to perform the audit of the County’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for the fiscal year ended September 31, 2021 by authorizing the County Judge to sign the Engagement Letter dated May 4, 2022.
- Discuss and consider authorizing the County’s Broker of Record, Lloyd Eisenrich, to solicit Requests for Proposals to serve as a Third Party Administrator of the Andrews County Employee Health Insurance Program.
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2021-2022 Budget year under Local Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.