Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court special meeting held April 18, 2022.
- Approve Notice of Quorum for April 19, 2022.
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
Department Monthly Reports:
- Hear presentations from the following departments regarding the monthly reports of all fines imposed and collected, all judgements rendered and collected for the use of the County, and all jury fees collected in the month of February 2022, pursuant to Local Government Code 114.044 and Texas Government Code 51.402:
- Cory Marshall, Chief Juvenile Probation Officer
- Vicki Scott, County Clerk
- Discuss and consider accepting Terrorism Insurance Coverage at the Airport from Old Republic Insurance Company in the amount of $648.00 for the policy period 4/29/22 – 4/28/23.
- Discuss and consider approving Invoice Number 17336 in the amount of $4,150.00 from Playgrounds Etc. for additional pour in place surfacing for the playground shade project at Kids Kingdom, to be paid from Fund 47, Legacy Fund.
- Discuss and consider approving request from Randall Roberts for the cost of additional items for the Christmas light show to help relieve congestion and improve the safety of the people attending, to be paid from Fund 47, Legacy Fund.
Declare As Salvage, pursuant to Local Government Code 263.152 (a)(3):
- Discuss and consider approving to declare as salvage to be destroyed the following items from the Andrews County Parks Department-JRC: Rheem 10 ton package A/C, Asset Tag # 7922; Rooftop central heating/cooling units, Asset Tag # 6523, 6522, and 6521; Clarke floor polisher/buffer, Asset Tag # 2235.
- Discuss and consider approving to declare as salvage to be destroyed the following items from the Andrews County Parks Department: Chipper/clipper, Asset Tag # 553; Pearl ice maker, Asset Tag # 9312; Ford 5600 tractor, Asset Tag # 9873; 1999 Ford Ranger Pickup, Asset Tag # 6722; 1995 Chevy 3/4 ton Pickup, Asset Tag # 6574; 1991 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup, Asset Tag # 4919; Chevy Truck with dump bed, Asset Tag # 708-709; 1985 GMC 6000 with dump bed, Asset Tag # 12-13.
County Auditor Reports:
- Discuss and consider approving the County Auditor's Monthly Report to Commissioners' Court and District Judge as provided by Local Government Code Section 114.024 and 114.025 hereby identified as the Red Book.
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2021-2022 Budget year under Local Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.