Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court regular meeting held April 12, 2022.
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court special meeting held April 12, 2022.
- Approve Notice of Quorum for April 12, 2022.
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
Department Monthly Reports:
- Hear presentations from the following departments regarding the monthly reports of all fines imposed and collected, all judgements rendered and collected for the use of the County, and all jury fees collected in the month of March 2022, pursuant to Local Government Code 114.044 and Texas Government Code 51.402: Neri Flores, Justice of the Peace 2
- Hear presentation from Robin Harper, Andrews County Tax Assessor Collector, regarding monthly report and disposition of Andrews County taxes collected for the months of February 2022 and March 2022.
- Discuss and consider approving reimbursements to Chris Tom in the amount of $120.02 and Edward Saldivar in the amount of $1060.00 for display mannequins for the Ranching Heritage display at the Legacy Park project to be paid from Fund 47, Legacy Fund.
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2021-2022 Budget year under Local Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.