Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court regular meeting held April 5, 2022.
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
Department Monthly Reports:
- Hear presentations from the following departments regarding the monthly reports of all fines imposed and collected, all judgements rendered and collected for the use of the County, and all jury fees collected in the month of March 2022, pursuant to Local Government Code 114.044 and Texas Government Code 51.402:
- Mary Jane Baeza, Mary Jane Baeza, Justice of the Peace l
- Corina Whitehead, Adult Probation CSCD Interim Director
Department Annual Report:
- Hear 2021 Annual Activity Report from Mike Cook, Andrews County Fire Marshal.
Health Department Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the City of Andrews National Infant Immunization Week Proclamation.
- Discuss and consider extending the Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency until 1l:59 P.M. May 13, 2022.
- Hear progress update on the Legacy Fund Project to add Playground Shades at Kids Kingdom by Steve Eggleston and City Officials and take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider granting authority to Fasken Oil And Ranch to construct, lay and maintain the line across SE 800 of section 8 and section 1, block 41.
- Discuss and consider designating a location allowing the public to gather mesquite wood from the Andrews County Airport and take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider approving proposal #2022R ANDREWS01 from B-C Company in the amount of $18,079.81 to replace the existing incandescent beacon with new LED model. This is to be paid out of the 2022 RAMP Grant.
Youth Recreation Center Committee:
- Hear recommendation from the Youth Recreation Center Building Committee regarding the selection of architect and take action as necessary.
Human Resource Request:
- Hear proposed property, liability and cybersecurity insurance renewal rates from Lloyd Eisenrich with Travelers Insurance and take action as necessary.
- Discuss and consider approving quote #020599 for CTSI to add Multi-Factor Authentication to our CyberDefense Agreement with a monthly cost of $861 and a one time setup cost of $3040.00, tabled from the March 29, 2022 Agenda.
- Hear March Employment Report.
Declare As Salvage, pursuant to Local Government Code 263.152 (a)(3)
- Discuss and consider approving to declare as salvage to be destroyed the following items from the Andrews County Elections Department: 21 Pakflatt voter stands, no asset tag number assigned.
County Auditor Request:
- Hear update on the progress of the on-line auction of county surplus equipment from Kristi Carrasco, First Assistant Auditor, and take action as needed.
- Discuss and consider awarding the road materials bids for the CTIF projects to Pro Aggregate for Precinct 4; Inez Rempel, David Martens and Dan Newbrough for Precinct 2.
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2021-2022 Budget year under Local Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.