Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court regular meeting held March 29, 2022.
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court special meeting held March 29, 2022.
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
Department Annual Report:
- Hear 2021 Annual Report from Paige Bowman, Library Director, and consider approving the application for accreditation in the State Library System.
- Discuss and consider approving the request for Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriation Act, CRRSAA, distributed through the FAA’s Coronavirus Response Grant Program in the amount of $13,000 to be used for operating expenses and expenses related to combating the spread of pathogens at Andrews County Airport. This grant will be paid through TxDOT Aviation.
- Discuss and consider approving 3rd draw on Invoice No. 203 in the amount of $18,463.60 from Reliable Construction representing the third and final progress billing for building to remodel the Ranch House Museum at Legacy Park to be paid from Fund 47, Legacy Fund.
- Discuss and consider approving Invoice No. 1779 in the amount of $9000 from Triple G Lawn Care & Comm. Svcs., LLC for progress billing payment for the 4-H ACE Arena Renovation Project, to be paid from Fund 47, Legacy Fund.
District Clerk Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the use of the basement, room 3, as storage to comply with the law concerning storage of Court Exhibits.
Health Department Request:
- Discuss and consider ratifying the application for funding under the Building Workforce Capacity of Rural and Frontier Local Health Departments to Respond to COVID-19, Year 2, by Dr. Gordon Mattimoe, ACHD Director, from the Texas Department of State Health Services that utilizes sewer and water surveillance testing to assist in early detection of coronavirus variant outbreaks.
- Discuss and consider accepting the Building Workforce Capacity of Rural and Frontier Local Health Departments to Respond to COVID-19, Year 2 grant award of $35,000 from the National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) that utilizes sewer and water surveillance testing to assist in early detection of coronavirus variant outbreaks.
- Discuss and consider approving the MOU Amendment.
- Discuss and consider approving to donate the following item from Andrews County Road and Bridge Precinct 4: 2002 Freightliner Water Truck Asset Tag# 8798 to the City of Andrews.
Director of Human Resource Request:
- Discuss and consider approving quote #020599 for CTSI to add Multi-Factor Authentication to our CyberDefense Agreement with a monthly cost of $861 and a one time setup cost of $3040.00, tabled from the March 29, 2022 Agenda.
County Auditor Request:
- Discuss and consider authorizing the County Auditor to advertise for competitive sealed bids for hot mix road paving services in Precinct 1 at SE 4041. The bids will be evaluated utilizing the best value competitive bidding method pursuant to Texas Government Code Sec 2269.055.
- Discuss and consider adopting a Court Order Allocating the Entirety of the County’s ARPA Fund Allocation to be Utilized and Reported Within the “Standard Allowance” Category to Offset the County’s Lost Revenue
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2021-2022 Budget year under Local Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.