Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Open competitive sealed bids for road materials to be used in the County Transportation Infrastructure Fund (CTIF) grant project.
- Open sealed proposals submitted for the ACJLA Renovation Project at the ACE Arena.
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court regular meeting held March 22, 2022.
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court special meeting held March 22, 2022.
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
- Discuss and consider approving the final plat on an 8.98 acre tract of land out of the west 97.7 acres of the southeast quarter of SECTION 14, BLOCK A-44, ABSTRACT 1898, P.S.L., Andrews County, Texas being the same 8.97 acre tract as described in a deed recorded in VOLUME 754,PAGE 775 of the official public records of Andrews County, Texas.
Department Annual Report:
- Hear 2021 Annual Report from Paige Bowman, Library Director, and consider approving the application for accreditation in the State Library System.
Commissioner Savell Request:
- Discuss and consider approving OCNOR to set a pole for an electric gate on rodeo grounds for AISD.
- Discuss and consider approving AISD to set lights at the golf course practice range.
County Auditor Request:
- Review Byrd’s I Engineering statement of qualifications and consider accepting Byrd’s I Engineering as a professional engineer authorized to do business with Andrews County.
- Discuss and consider the method of bidding that is in the best interest of Andrews County for the metal cover project at Precinct 2.
- Discuss and consider authorizing the County Auditor to seek sealed competitive bids/proposals to provide construction services to assemble a metal cover at Precinct 2 barn.
- Discuss and consider authorizing the County Auditor to advertise for competitive sealed bids for the road improvement work under the County Transportation Infrastructure (CTIF) grant project. The bids will be evaluated utilizing the best value competitive bidding method pursuant to Texas Government Code Sec 2269.055.
Director of Human Resource Request:
- Discuss and consider approving quote #020599 for CTSI to add Multi-Factor Authentication to our CyberDefense Agreement with a monthly cost of $861 and a one time setup cost of $3040.00.
- Discuss and consider authorizing the County Auditor to close Fund 16 – Economic Development fund and transfer balances in the bank account and the TexStar Investment account to the General Fund.
- Discuss and consider approving the Verkada Surveillance Proposal for the Andrews County Airport in the amount of $25,382.53 to be paid with ARPA money.
- Discuss and consider approving the Verkada Surveillance Proposal for the Precinct Barns in the amount of $32,071.55 to be paid with ARPA money.
- Discuss and consider approving the Verkada Surveillance Proposal for the Senior Center in the amount of $26,550.90 to be paid with ARPA money.
Health Insurance Committee Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the recommendation of the Health Insurance Committee to amend the Health Insurance Plan to allow remove precertification requirements for diagnostic testing request by the Health Department Providers.
County Auditor Reports:
- Discuss and consider approving the County Auditor's Monthly Report to Commissioners' Court and District Judge as provided by Local Government Code Section 114.024 and 114.025 hereby identified as the Red Book.
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2021-2022 Budget year under Local Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.