Pledge of Allegiance/US/Texas
- Approve the minutes from the Commissioners’ Court regular meeting held January 10, 2023
- Open the floor for public forum. (Public comments, announcements and presentations will be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes, unless a member of the court requests additional time for the presenter.)
- Hear presentations from the following departments regarding the monthly reports of all fines imposed and collected, all judgements rendered and collected for the use of the County, and all jury fees collected in the month of December 2022 pursuant to Local Government Code 114.044 and Texas Government Code 51.402
- Vicki Scott, County Clerk
- Corina Whitehead, Adult Probation
Golf Course Request:
- Discuss and consider approving the 2023 Golf Tournament Calendar for the Andrews County Golf Course.
- Discuss and consider approving Invoice# 2306ANDRW from Texas Department of Transportation Aviation Division for Airport Capital Improvement Project 2306ANDW. The Sponsors Share of the estimated cost is $1,412,127.
Historical Commission Request:
- Discuss And consider approving the applications for a two-year term effective, January 1, 2023, through December 31, 2024, for the Andrews County Historical Committee for the following: Andrea Warnke, Jeneane Anderegg, Nathan Gray, Jessalynne Wells, Paige Bowman, Edward Saldivar, Brenda Loving, Christopher G. Tom, Lee Ann Ballew, and Nancy Boren.
- Discuss and consider approving Invoice No. 2044/23 in the amount of $450.00 from Superior Woodwork for 3-foot paint grade handicap vanity with installed laminated countertop at Legacy Park to be paid from Fund 47, Legacy Fund.
Ace Arena Request:
- Discuss and consider approving Invoice Number 117415643 for a John Deere 5075E utility tractor in the amount of $41,394.94 pursuant to Sourcewell Contract 110719JDC, which satisfies state law requiring the County to seek competitive bids for this purchase under LGC 271.102(c), for Andrews County ACE Arena to be paid out of Fund 005, General Fund.
County Auditor Reports:
- Consider approving the various budget amendments for the 2022-2023 Budget year under Local Government Code 111.010(d).
- Consider approving the payment of financial obligations and payroll for Andrews County and cancel all warrants.