Court Appointed Counsel Header

Court-Appointed Counsel

Certain indigent defendants are entitled to have a lawyer appointed to represent them:  

  • Persons charged with felony crimes.
  • Persons facing jail time for contempt in family law cases.
  • Parents opposing CPS actions in cases regarding their children.

If you fall into one of these categories, click this button to apply for court appointed counsel. Complete the form and submit it for consideration.